Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sneak Peek Sunday - More from The Circle 2 - Vampire Erotic Paranormal Romance

More from the Circle 2.  This one is R-rated for sure.

***
I kissed him because I couldn't resist. His mouth moved against mine as he whispered my name. Inside my head, I envisioned a golden, sparkling net which I cast out toward him. Sometimes when I did this mental exercise, I netted his thoughts. A guilty pleasure because most of the time, he was thinking of me.
“God, I love you so much, Claire. Full of golden light, that’s you. Why can’t you see yourself as I see you? Just once I’d like you to look in the mirror and see what I see. Just once.”
He found the zipper tab in the back of my crumpled gown and pulled. The gown slid to the floor and I stepped out of the circle of silk and kicked it away. Naked, I pressed against Andre as his hand covered the X on my back and the red circle around it.
I nicked my tongue against one of his fangs and at the taste of my blood, he hissed and lifted me up into his arms. Never stopping our kiss, he carried me to his bed and gently let me down on the mattress. I watched him undress. First his shirt dropped to the floor, then his pants and socks. His body was fucking hot. Sleek, muscled, male. His erection jutted straight up, pointing at the ceiling and when he moved to the bed, I slid across the mattress so I could take him in my hand. One pearlescent drop of moisture glittered on the tip of his penis and I licked it away. He fisted my hair with both hands and watched me, his dark eyes dreamy with lust. Love. Andre loved me. The only person in the whole world who ever had.
I loved him too. So much. But I was afraid to tell him. Love was so strange and giddy a concept. I wanted to savor it, understand it. I wanted to tell him, but something inside me always held back. My self-esteem was shaky at best and while I was slowly coming to believe myself worthwhile, I just wasn't ready to be so vulnerable and tell him I loved him. I didn't seem to do things right and this was so important I had to have it perfect. Anyway, he knew I loved him, how could he not?  It was all right there every time I touched him. 

I wanted him to always look at me the way he was right now. Always want me the way I wanted him. Always.
***

If you want more Sneak Peeks from other authors, go here:  More Sneak Peek Sunday Blogs

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous writing. Very well done. I want to read this book now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liza. I'm currently trying to sell the first novel in this series and it's been out on submission for a month now. I'm hoping for good news soon. When that one sells, this one shouldn't be far behind. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice and steamy! Definitely leaves the reader wanting more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, time to turn the a/c on after this snippet! Definitely R-rated and I am not complaining. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you. I was pleased (and surprised a little) that my whole sex scene fitted six paragraphs perfectly. THat doesn't go for every sex scene in this novel so I don't know what I'm going to do when I get to those parts. LOL!

      Delete